Caverta is designed to aid you in your metabolic and physical issues. It can help men who have erectile dysfunction get and sustain an erection when they are sexually excited.
You should take the tablets through only the oral route with water. Ideally the medicine will take 30-50 minutes to reach the desired area of body as it dissolves in blood. It is always preferred to talk to doctor if you experience any side effects after consumption of this medicine or have chosen as self medication.
Caverta works when you take it almost an hour prior to the plans of becoming sexually active. The effects last for 4 hours and it begins its activity in a 30 minute period. The potential of this medication could go down as you consume meals high in fat, fried items or fast food. It is possible there can be mixed drug interactions if you take it with similar prescription medication to treat erectile dysfunction.
Caverta should not be taken more than once a day. If you are older than 65 years, or have serious liver or kidney problems, your doctor may start you at the lowest dose (25 mg) of Caverta. If you are taking protease inhibitors, such as for the treatment of HIV, your doctor may recommend a 25 mg dose and may limit you to a maximum single dose of 25mg of Caverta in a 48-hour period.
If you missed a dose – use the missed dose as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and take the medicine at your next regularly scheduled time. Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
Dosage of the medication will vary as per your requirements. If your doctor detects larger dose is required it will be adjusted accordingly. You should remember the maximum dosage that can be taken is 100, only with prior consent with your physician. If cardiovascular diseases accompany the condition, you must be careful with Caverta 100. Strictly not to be used more than once each day, this medicine can be harmful if mixed with alcohol.
Be sure to tell your doctor if you have:
- Any heart problems (e.g., angina, chest pain, heart failure, irregular heart beats, or heart attack), have ever had a stroke,
- Low or high blood pressure,
- A rare inherited eye disease called retinitis pigmentosa,
- Any kidney problems or any liver problems,
- Any blood problems, including sickle cell anemia or leukaemia,
- Allergies to sildenafil or any of the other ingredients of Caverta tablets,
- A deformed penis, Peyronie’s disease, or ever had an erection that lasted more than 4 hours,
- Stomach ulcers or any types of bleeding problems
- If you are taking any other medicines.